Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Done sanding panel#5

Last night I went over panels #5 with the longboard, and the panel is now ready for glassing. Hopefully that will happen tonight, if Frode or Omar comes to assist. Aim to do this fast so I can do the quality control before I go to bed.

I skipped making a blog entry the other night after I was down working over the hull panel with the belt sander and the sanding disc. Funny how that works, much more fun to enter a blog entry after each session.
For panel #6, I will enter the working hours with each blog message. Phill Brander asked me how l many hours each panel takes and I could not give an exact answer. The best I could do was a guesstimate, so now it is time to record working hours. I will not multiply working hours with an hourly wage and get the cost though!

3 comments:

def456 said...

If you provide us with working hours, we will provide you with hourly wage and cost of project for free ;-)

Rolf Nilsen said...

Mmmmm, I think I'll pass! I dont want to know :-)

chenmen said...

Any Defeats Professionals specified for to breed your own source sound when effectively as they can, however , that will not indicate you cannot feel the sound Beats Studio Headphone. You do not merely notice the background music, you believe it all. Bass guitar duplicate can be remarkable to get a number of headphones this are not enhancing the knowledge of anything at all other than very high excellent sections. Bass sounds may be easily was feeling, all over again, sometimes from humble quantity amounts. The following just simply demonstrates an individual which you dont need elevated bass, you would like headsets and also speakers that will cope with sound recording operate is Chaussures Nike. I am inclined to believe mp3 engineers simply because they should become aware of precisely what these people are executing using an musicians source sound greater than My partner and i. Therefore i do not like to put on equalizer surroundings in order to tunes ever in your life Sac Chanel. It really is very fulfilling to be handled by music and songs when supposed with out not as much as outstanding headphones watering down the action. Consequently, so very fulfilling.

In order to I can imagine these kind of earphones finding much better is simply by possibly driving them to more compact, when and that is sometimes likely Mulberry Handbags Outlet. This Surpasses Advantages are meant just like vivid cutting-edge containers. Just about all things are steel and other long-lasting supplies. Instead of knobs which will times more, Monster chosen to make hearing cups of spin. I imagine this final over a normal hinge. monster Headphone MLB